- Gold is always money, but money is not always gold. Any moment money can become just a paper. Risk of investment in gold equals to zero;
- Gold is always a liquid asset (it can be easily turned into money);
- Gold is a commodity which is so simple and universally clear that it sells by itself;
- For many centuries gold has been, is and will be the only sort of money invented by humanity during its entire existence.
- Salīdzini un izvēlies labāko! OCTA kalkulators
, OCTA apdrošināšana;
Samazini OCTA cenu Pats!